WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU DELIVER TO?
The good news is that BONTON’S online store delivers worldwide. However, the delivery conditions and those for returns may differ according to the destination.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM ABSENT WHEN THE DELIVERY ARRIVES?
It all depends on the delivery method:
- For Standard home delivery via Colissimo, the parcel will be left with your neighbours or with the caretaker of your building. Forwarding it to the post office will not be proposed as an option.
- For Express delivery, Chronopost or DHL will contact you directly to schedule a new delivery. If you cannot be available to receive the delivery however, the parcel will be dropped off at the Chronopost or DHL pickup point nearest your home.
- Delivery to a pickup point. You have 14 days to collect your order.
HOW DO I TRACK THE DELIVERY OF MY ORDER?
**The preparation times for your order may be extended by a few days during commercial operations
When your order is shipped, you will be sent a confirmation email. This will contain the tracking number for your parcel.
You can track the delivery of your orders via your customer account, in the “Orders” section:
- If the status is “Being prepared”: your order is currently being prepared by our logistics team. It has not yet been passed to the haulier for delivery.
- If the status is “Out for delivery”: your pack is been collected by the haulier and delivery is underway.
TO WHICH STORES CAN I HAVE MY ORDER DELIVERED?
You can have your order delivered free of charge to our French stores in Paris, Marseille, Nantes, Bordeaux and Lyon (excluding major stores)
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PARCEL APPEARS TO BE LOST?
If your ordered in France, UK, Spain, Belgium :
If your parcel tracking status has not changed over 72 hours, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (+33) 1 83 75 69 95. Available from 9.30 AM to NOON.
If you ordered in the rest of the world :
If your parcel tracking status has not changed over 72 hours, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department HERE
We will make enquiries with our haulier to locate your parcel as soon as possible and propose a tailored solution.
HOW DO I RECTIFY AN ERROR WITH MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
If you selected Standard delivery when placing your order, please contact our customer service department, preferably by telephone on +33 1 48 06 30 55 (non-premium rate number) or by email at email@example.com. A modification will only be possible for a very short period after the order has been confirmed.
If you selected Express delivery at the time you placed your order, Chronopost or DHL will contact you directly. You can also reschedule a delivery to the address of your choice.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY METHODS AND COSTS?
France: Colissimo or Chronopost
UK, Spain and Belgium: Chronopost
Word Wide: DHL
WHAT IS THE FASTEST DELIVERY METHOD?
The fastest delivery method is Express delivery. The average delivery time is:
- In metropolitan France: 24 hours for orders placed before 1 PM and 48 hours for those placed after 1 PM
- In Europe: from 24 to 48 hours for orders placed before 1 PM and 48 to 72 hours for those placed after 1 PM
The costs are €11.90 for France and €14.90 for Europe (£13.90)
FOR ORDERS FOR FURNITURE
Our furniture items can be delivered in France, the UK, Belgium and Spain.
The delivery times for furniture vary from 10 to 21 days.
Furniture deliveries for Paris and the Paris region are handled by the company City Transport
Furniture deliveries in France (excluding Paris and the Paris region) are performed by Guisnel
When ordering furniture, you will be contacted directly by the haulier to schedule your delivery. The costs for furniture deliveries vary according to the item’s weight and destination.
Bonton covers 50%* of the delivery charge for the outward journey
If you would like to return a furniture item, the return carriage costs will be entirely at your expense
List of delivery prices (provided for information purposes only)
Furniture deliveries are free for orders worth more than €1500
Guisnel or City Transport (for Paris and the Paris area)
|Delivery cost (according to the pack weight)|